Measures to ensure the security of your funds:
- We only provide our wire instructions via secure email or secure portal.
- We have all disbursement instructions from the client notarized and then later verbally verify with the client.
- We reach out to all parties at the opening of escrow to introduce ourselves and ask all buyers to please call us to verify wire instructions prior to sending any money.
- We call the client in our file directly on any email received instructing us to wire funds or change where we are to wire funds.
- We do not hit reply to any email requesting a change to wire instructions.
In addition, we have the following insurance policies in place:
- $3,000,000 in Errors & Omissions (commonly referred to as E&O)
- $2,000,000 in Cyber Liability
- $2,000,000 in Commercial Crime
These systems and processes ensure your vital and private information is protected!